- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher processer (or equivalent) minimum is recommended
- 4 GB RAM minimum is recommended
- Windows XP or higher version
- Minimum 5 GB available hard drive space
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater for best results
Beam Data Requirements:
The following data is required for the creation of a linac database. Please contact Oncology Data Systems, Inc. for a beam data checklist prior to sending linac data.
- Percent depth dose tables
- Collimator output factors, split into collimator (Sc) and phantom (Sp) scatter factors
- TMR tables (if available - these can be generated by ODS)
- Central-axis wedge factors for physical wedges. We support three different configurations:
- Central axis wedge factor by field size
- Wedge factors by field size and depth
- Wedge factor + wedge PDD
- Off-axis profiles for open field
- Off-axis profiles for physical wedges (in the gradient direction of the wedge)
- Correction factors, if desired - these include items such as trays, breast boards, head holders, compensators, table attenuation, etc.
- MLC leaf tip/transmission factors (IMRT/VMAT only)
Please note: For the VMAT Module, some additional small field information may be required, as well as electron density curves.
- PDD tables - only required if not using isodose line
- Cone sizes and output factors
- Virtual source distance
- Non-standard distance factors, if needed