Our VMAT module is one of the newest additions to the MuCheck product suite. This module has improved algorithms designed for calculating rotational arc plans. In addition, the software includes the ability to read CT image files to automatically calculate the SSD, depth, and effective depth for each control point along the arc. Several tools are included, such as the ability to view the movement of the calculation point within the beams-eye view. The VMAT module can be purchased as a stand-alone dose calculator or as an add-on to your existing MuCheck external beam products.
Want to see for yourself? View our VMAT Module Demo Video to see how easy it is to calculate arc plans.
- Improved algorithm
- Automatic calculation of the SSD, depth, and effective depth all along the arc
- Visual representation of collimator, gantry, and table position for each control point
- Calculate off-axis points as well as isocenter
- Import the dose file (optional) to compare TPS and calculated doses at ANY point.
- View information for each control point, or for the beam
- Easily export control point information to Excel for further analysis
- Volume average tool for calculation points in high-gradient regions
For more information about how you can add the VMAT Module to your MuCheck product suite, please contact us at email@example.com.
Main screen of the VMAT Module
The VMAT Module’s built-in CT import screen allows the user to import CT images and structure files to automatically calculate the SSD, depth, and effective depth all along the arc.
The Segment Analyzer tool allows the user to see control point information at a glance. This can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet, if desired, for further analysis.
The Beams-Eye View tool shows the calculation point within the beams-eye view. This can be helpful because non-isocenter points move within the BEV during an arc treatment. The Beams-Eye-View tool easily shows whether the calculation point is receiving dose at any point during the treatment.